Jul 3, 2011

v
w
x
y
z
abc

And here are some clips showing how this project was made

See you with our next story,

Cheers!

1. no-preview says:

Awesome work, Loved ur website too

2. Samuel J. Tekunoff says:

WOW, so beautiful and bad ass!!!

3. Laurent Graudens says:

Excellent !!!

4. So great !
    Ver interesting project.

5. Sayed Adnan Ali says:

Woooooow it is really awesome great work
    all the best bro =)

6. nice job! Keep it up.

7. Fantastic……But the only thing I see is the $10,000+ in acceleration hardware, RAM, GPUs etc..and I wonder how long each letter took to render, lol

I’m also wondering what a “liquid type” logo would cost..per letter? $150US? Hmm dependant on output size, eh?

8. Jasmine says:

this is top. v. inspiring

9. It is with a fluid Simulator (plugin) for a famous 3D soft?

10. wow how did you design this its soo realistic,awesome.good work.

11. Awesomeness, I will keep coming back for more.

12. GREAAAAT !!!

13. bpaddle says:

SOOOOO disappointed this isn’t real!

14. Nice work guys! Wonderful to see people being experimental with typography. Look forward to seeing similar work.

15. Love the slow-mo videos. They should definitely appear up top. Very creative.

16. Awesome graphics! Have you thought about making thus available through shapeways?

I wanna touch ;-)

17. Just started learning realflow for use in C4D, this is amazing inspiration dude!

18. Unique and neat looking! Great work!

19. Christina says:

You never stop surprising!

20. Damn! That’s some cool shit!!!!!

Keep up the goodwork!

YWTM

21. Juan Carlos says:

hello, as would a complete sentence? like my name

jcvilaplana

The truth that you have left me amazed, greetings from Madrd, Spain and my sincere congratulations

22. Nice work! The stills look a bit like burned plastic ;-)

23. Awsome !! I’d like to know if you have any tutorial file you can share in order to make a similar content with morphing text.

24. May I use these as my G+ banner?

25. My spouse and i felt more than happy that Louis could complete his homework while using the ideas he made from your web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to simply always be giving for free tips which often men and women may have been trying to sell. So we recognize we need you to be grateful to because of that. Those explanations you have made, the easy web site menu, the friendships you will give support to instill – it is mostly exceptional, and it is helping our son in addition to the family do think that idea is exciting, which is certainly tremendously pressing. Many thanks for everything!

26. What font are these fluid letters based upon?

27. Hello, I log on to your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing!

28. Blair Horvitz says:

NoWay! Thanks for the info!

29. wow !! i really like it !! will share on facebook !! really awsome :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Blogyst - [...] Fluid Experiment by Skyrill. Check out the original blog post here This entry was posted in Uncategorized and ...
  2. Embrosyst - [...] Fluid Experiment by Skyrill. Check out the original blog post here This entry was posted in Uncategorized and ...